Friday, May 1, 2009

The Art of the Double-Nap

These days are limited...so limited. Having two under age three, and 19months apart, it is a rarity that they are both napping at the same time. Anyone in my situation, knows EXACTLY what I am talking about. But today it has happened - and I have been very productive...so productive that I am actually able to sit at the computer (a reward) for a few minutes while the sun is still up. So productive, I was able to finally pick up some of the last remaining, and pesky strands of easter basket grass - how does that stuff seemingly multiply at the speed of light??? So productive, I actually cleaned up the playroom in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY. Oh my, I think i've lost my mind. But it is very nice to actually be able to do a few things during daylight hours... oh wait, I think I hear some restlessness on the monitor. And, that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment