Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New babies are amazing

Last night, I was privileged to spend a few hours with my one of my best friends newborn (6hrs old!), beautiful baby girl. The petite head, sweet lips, dainty fingers & toes, cherub cheeks and wonder of the world - I saw life's possibilities in her starry eyes. She has a great cry, as cries go - not subtle... but attention-getting and full of sass!
For those moments in her presence, I was immersed in all things positive and hopeful. My 'baby fever' is in full swing...I am overjoyed for this new little life and all of the love she will give and receive. Babies are true blessings and her mom, dad & big brother are so fortunate to have her - healthy, perfect, and ready to take the world by storm.

1 comment:

  1. "I saw life's possibilities in her starry eyes." How beautiful! Congrats to your friend.

    ReplyDelete