Friday, August 28, 2009

Vacation...all I ever wanted...

Well we had an amazing 10 days in the low country of SC... spending many an evening at the Salty Dog Cafe - Hilton Head Island, where my boys 3 & 18 mos. had a great time dancing and running around to the live music of Dave Kimmerly. Such a rockin' good family time.

And its good to be back, too. In my own bed, in my own house, in my own kitchen. With mounds of laundry to keep me company. And even though we were hustlin' back to get #1 son in for the first day of preschool (still haven't processed all that yet!), it was a terrific family vaca.

What i'm not particularly enjoying is the bug/virus/cold/funk which has accompanied us either back from vaca or coming home from preschool. What the origin is i'll never know - but it makes it harder to get through the laundry FOR SURE. Snifflin, sneezin & loving the makers of Tylenol.

No comments:

Post a Comment