Sunday, June 7, 2009

The quest for the best...public playground in my neck of the woods

Really, I can't believe no one has done this before (not that I can find easily at least). I have been talking it up with some of my friends for about a week & as of last week, I have officially started my quest. I clearly have perfect timing, it's the beginning of June - hot as H-E-double-hockey-sticks in FLA, the rainy/hurricane season and school is out = crowded playgrounds = NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT.
Hence, I am embarking on a noble quest to find the best playgrounds in my area and rate them according to my own scale.
I am open to suggestions (Got a favorite playground? Tell me about it!) - right now I am focused on Broward County, FL and I could be tempted to go across the borders to Palm Beach/Dade - I will post my results and a pic of the playground right here for all to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment