Monday, November 2, 2009

Breathe & Rejoice...

Well, I haven't said much because - I have been sitting on my tuchus praying, crossing fingers, finding my inner peace and, well, waiting to breathe.

You see - I am overjoyed to finally report I am pregnant, again. Okay, like pretty good and preggers... like already well into my 2nd trimester, got great amnio results today and ready to just get fat & happy for the next, oh say, 22 weeks.

Yeah - we are super-dee-duper over the moon as you can expect. And... of course... the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION...

Its another bouncing baby boy coming to our home!

Three, count 'em three, tres, trois, III - the triple threat. I am so good with this, we just wanted healthy baby - and I have all the boy gear (balls, cars, trains & other things that go!!!), not to mention I am relieved that the "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique" is virtually out of my future. [Nothing is wrong with said boutique, and what girl doesn't love frills?] I'm just saying, i'm okay with not having to learn all of the Fairies & Princesses after my head has been filled with the crucial Thomas the Tank Engine names, and all the Cars characters...

We are so happy - and looking forward to our early April addition.

1 comment:

  1. Squee! I'm so so happy for you! Congratulations! I have a couple of friends due in the late winter/spring as well.

    I know what you mean about learning the names of all the trains and cars....

    ReplyDelete