Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm alive, I swear...

And stuck behind a land-line internet...in our garage...and with now THREE little boys (#3 son is now SIX MONTHS!) - I am never online anymore.

I want to change that. I have neglected this little outlet of mine - not that i've had any shortage of ramblings...just stepped away from my blog while I had a baby.

My obvious observation: the ability to get 3 children under 5 to give you a moment to be inattentive is akin to winning the lottery. Shower anyone?

So now baby is a bit older, and older boys are behaving well (for the time being) so here I am.

I am three weeks into Weight Watchers and almost 8lbs. down. Yippee! We'll take it. Have you seen Jennifer Hudson (the current spokeswoman) lately? I don't have the time or the coin for the personal trainer attention which I am certain she is getting...but just following the WW program...the weight is coming off.

One of the WW highlights - Breastfeeding. Anyone who has been on WW in the past 10 years knows what I am talking about. Breastfeeding mamas get 10 extra points just for breastfeeding. Of course, that drops to 5 once you start supplementing with food of any kind...so I had to get on before #3 son goes solidly on solids. Right now he's just in the 'trying' rice cereal stage, so HA! I still will enjoy my 10 extra points!

My next obstacle...fitting in some exercise. Fingers crossed I can find some time & energy!

Nice to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your baby! I know it's hard to blog with just two kids, and now you have three!

    I tried WW while breastfeeding, but what tripped me up was I didn't have time to look up and add up all the points. So it lasted about three days. I'm glad it's working for you, though! Jennifer Hudson looks great.

    ReplyDelete