Friday, January 13, 2012

BELIEVE - I sure do.

Well guess I have to boast...preen...and generally be super proud of myself. I am approximately 3lbs from my Weight Watchers goal. Which will be a whopping 91lb. weight loss! Yep. Four score plus eleven!

So in honor of my journey I have done a rude attempt at a self-motivating bit of prose with my apologies to all of my English and grammar teachers.

BELIEVE
Be the person you want to be.

Exercise smart choices and planning
what you put in your body and
how you move it.

Look for the opportunity to excel, change, and learn
whenever difficult challenges arise.

Invest time in yourself to -
(1) choose food that will make you successful;
(2) be accountable to track your choices; and
(3) exercise to improve your health,
because you are worth the effort.

Enjoy life and food with the flexibility of Points Plus so
you can indulge with confidence -
work the plan to work for you.

Victories, big and small, scale and non-scale,
all deserve celebrating.

Everyone has the power inside
to succeed with Weight Watchers,
just take control and BELIEVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment