Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Muckity mucking around...

Happy Summer...the few days left here in August.  Soon all my boys will be in one form of school or another (off to preschool for the baby! and a first grader and a VPK'er (pre-kindergarden)). And I'll have a full 2.5 hours to get some order in my home.

I am a bit melancholy about the whole process...no longer having a baby at my side (at some point I will stop referring to him as a baby, he's almost two and a half and going off to preschool...). I am planning on attending at least one Boo Hoo Breakfast and trying not to completely do the big ugly cry.  But I am hopeful that some of those long term projects (that have been neglected because they need too much attention and use alot of dangerous chemicals and/or require a long time without little finger/foot prints) will get started.  Not to say I don't look fondly on all those finger and footprints!


Super-perky new WW Leader! Moi!
And my life is entering another shift change...as I completed the Weight Watchers leader training in June and have really had a blast subbing for other leaders for the past few months, I am eagerly anticipating having a meeting to lead of my very own on a regular basis.

Leading meetings is such a rewarding experience. The members are such a rich source of inspiration for one another and myself.  I got into this to give back (hopefully) some of the good stuff I got by getting to my goal weight. The meetings are filled with magic. REALLY. The gems of insider info from a room full of kindred souls all wanting to live life healthy and to the fullest. 

So here it is, on the verge of a Wednesday dinner (some delish WW sour cream/parm chicken leftovers!), and we are finishing up our school supply list and prepping for this Saturday's meetings: "If Only"... banishing that stinkin' thinkin' and using the inner treasures within reach to achieve our goals.  All good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment